Sonoma State University’s School of Business and Economics will host a public reception today from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. to commemorate the official opening of the Wine Spectator Learning Center, a state-of-the-art facility designed as an education and industry hub for the next generation of global wine industry leaders.
The event is the culmination of a year-long construction and expansion project that transformed the existing University Commons building into the new headquarters of the Wine Business Institute, an education and research institute of the School of Business and Economics, and a unique public-private partnership between Sonoma State University and the wine industry.
- Wine Business Institute faculty, students, alumni, benefactors and stakeholders
- Dr. Judy Sakaki, President of Sonoma State University
- Marvin Shanken, Editor and Publisher of Wine Spectator magazine
- Honorable Mike Thompson, U.S. Congressman (5th District)
- Honorable Bill Dodd, California State Senator (3rd District)